Tuesday, May 04, 2010

HELLO ! I'm back !

Sorry for not updating my blog for so long because I'm busy with my stuffs.
Gonna explain it now. Last friday work at Mac Donald, got new clothes le (:
Saturday work JBP at 8am,
morning meet Li Cheng and first day of our working day we are late. LOL !
Still can buy food sit down aside and eat then went for work.
First day of working was dining, it was damn bored ah ~
2nd day of working, I work as counter le. LOL ! So fast ~
Li Cheng still working as dining. HAHA !
3rd day meet Kenneth and Li Cheng went work together,
work counter and runner then help Li Cheng at dining abit.
After working, so damn tired de.
Si Bei Buay Tahan ~
Shall end here now.
Met new guy called Chris ! xD That cute guy (:

My eyes is red now :(
Gonna sleep early :) Byebye !

No comments: