Tuesday, June 08, 2010

When Judgment day has come, I hope everything will be fine.
Cassey, let's have faith and hopes in us that everything will go on smoothly.
We might know that things may not turn out the way we expected it to be,
but let's hope everything will be fine.
Let's go thru this together and let's pray hard that our sentence will be lesser (Probation).

Dear God,
Thank you for this time that I can spend time with You, thanks for the things You've done.
Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name.
I pray everything will go smoothly, every of our tears are crying for your mercy.
We are worried for sentence, we don't know who to seek for except for You.
When problems that's come to us, we are terrified and trembling.
You are our Father, You are the way the truth and the light.
I pray that You will provide every solution to our problems.
Your name were so holy.
We stand before You, thank you for everything You've done.
I pray all this in Your name, Amen.

No comments: