Tuesday, February 22, 2011




I just simply love my boyfriend

Hello ! I'm back to post about everything I've gone thru recently.

After my life with syawal, I've learn alot of new things in life. Even though past is just a past, that's doesn't mean it can forget easily. I've tried to erase off but is so hard. I cried a lot, gone thru a lot of miserable life. I done my best being as a girlfriend, now I need to choose to give up as I need too. Because I can't really hold on anymore, he didn't get my way nor I will get his way too. No matter how I treat him the best, he always take it for granted. But I didn't regret loving him, he dots me a lot too.

On this year before valentine's day, I meet Jerome Tan Jian Wen thru commenting Rahayu's facebook photo. Hahaha. That's damn funny. Because I kept saying myself I'm fat everything, kept flooding ayu's comment on facebook. So in order to prevent keep on flooding, we have exchange emails and chat on msn. I've found out that we had a lot of things in common. As if we are really a twins.

On this year valentine's day 14/2/2011, I met Jerome in real life at Lot 1. The first impression I was like "Wow, that guy really tall. LOL" HAHA ! Before meeting him, I was so scared and kept complaining to Ayu mummy. HAHA ! Because first time meeting each other, very nervous and curious. When we met each other, we went to food junction had our dinner first then went to roof top garden and talk talk. Overall, he is a very nice guy that's share the same joy and excitement together.

No comments: