Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why my life so sucky? Does a relationship seem to be a curse for me? When i started to love a person whole heartedly in the end something hit it so freely. I doesn't know is getting into relationship so important? Oh well, forget the shit of everything. Crying isn't the way to solve problem. So what if i cry? Does the person feel me? Maybe nobody will knows how i feel and what i'm going thru. I pray for mercy and wisdom to fall upon me, only i myself knows how i feel and what i'm going thru. Well life is like this, can't let go of someone needed to rewind back to the past. I wish i can do that if i have a time machine for myself. Sigh, I'm no longer a kid but as a young adult still struggling in relationship. How useless and dumb can i be? I feeling so struggled, being thrown out, being so damn useless. Your sweet words can be touched for temporary but not for forever. I never could be the first in ur heart, I can be assure of that.

No comments: