Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hello guys ! I'm back to blogging again.

Oh well things doesn't go well recently. He broke up with me on 11/4/11, reason is because he can't forget his ex and longing for her back by his side. Childish isn't it? From the start he promised me that he won't use me as a replacement, but then in the end it is still. I thought I couldn't get out of the darkness but then after all I couldn't still. He cheated on me, his loving act was freaking fake as I suspect that he have the second thoughts of his ex. I was staring at clouds and keep thinking whether i should put down everything I had. But I can't put everything down still because my love for him is getting deeply and deeply. I thought I can let him forget everything, in the end I failed every test. I felt that I'm a failure, I cried every night keep crying for improvement for our relationship asking for mercy from God. In the end is game over. Maybe God doesn't wanna let me hurt so much as I already hurt damn badly, I know God would give me a better man. Sigh. I told myself what is belong to me will get in hand, what isn't belong to me won't get in hand. I'm really damn heart breaking about this relationship among all that I've gone thru. He gave up in this relationship as his past kept haunting him, so as I loved him so much I will give up too I won't hang on by saying no I won't break with you. Haha. Everything to him that does not even appreciate my love for him. Maybe he won't even regret making his decision as he want a revenge for his next relationship. How suay how pathetic I can be. He is the only guy that making me hate him damn badly seriously. A jerk that shame his ass off.

Thanks guy for cheering me up :) I'm fine already. Hahaha. I already move on because he doesn't belong to me at all. No point hanging on, keep having the thoughts of him that won't be possible at all for now. I believe he will get his retribution soon i guess. Wait till the worst day it comes that i longing for that will happen to him. Byebye jerk ass.

No comments: