Saturday, June 19, 2010

Faith wore high heels ! :)
I'm sitting beside eating my bread.
HAHA ! xD

Meeting up with Faith first at Lot 1.
Went to Paslam Malam walk walk (:
See nothing much, Faith is hungry then went up to food court eat.
She eating only, I'm not eating because I eaten at home le.
After that still have time, we went to Paslam Malam walk walk again..
EnEn bestie text me said wanna meet me early, so we meet her 3pm at JE.
We reached in time, she still not reach yet.
So we sit and wait for her to come.
We wait and wait for her 30mins then she reached :(
So damn tired..
Heading down to Expo together, fall asleep in train.
Thanks EnEn's shoulder being a pillow for me. HAHA !
Reached Expo, Bestie leg pain so we sit at the staircase.
I told them to exchange shoes if they are willing. HAHA.
So both of them had agreed to change (:
Faith wore high heels ! :D
So we headed down to Hall 1 for our service (:
7.30pm ended the service,
Bestie & me went home because I've probation and Bestie leg pain.
Reached home at 9pm (:
Thanks Bestie! :D

3 more days to Judgment Day :(
I pray for Mercy.

No comments: