Wednesday, June 16, 2010



Me & Ah Lin :D
HOHO ! EnEn bestie is back ~
Finally after for so long she has gone missing, miss her so much :(
Now keeping in contact with her. YEA ! (Y)
Went to her house and play with her nieces, so miss them badly :(
EnEn, her nieces and me are hungry..
So we decided to eat KFC,
when we call and ask about delivery time they said must wait about 1 an half hour.
Wah.. So we canceled,
then we decided to eat Mac because I know they will deliver quite fast (:
So we ordered Double Mac Spicy meal, Double Quarter Pounder meal & Mac Wings (:
Total $26.90 (including delivery charge)
Eat at her house that's my dinner already.
I gave EnEn 1 spicy patty for her because she wants. HAHA !
After finished eating, clear it and play with her nieces (:
They just look so cute and adorable :D
8pm plus went home because having probation :(
End of my post.

No comments: