Sunday, June 27, 2010

Last year count down 2009.
LOL ! :D

Today teaching my student at Gek Poh CC from 9am to 11am.
After that went to Alex's house rest, playing maple and using facebook (:
So long didn't get to play maple le. HAHA !
Oh ya ! Alex's mum was so good to me, cook lunch for me (:
As if I'm gonna be her daughter in law. HAHAHA !
Thank you auntie :D
After eating, prepare to go Jurong stadium.
His dad was so good, drive us to there :)
Thanks uncle ! :D
While I was inside his car, my stomach pain.
I think I ate too much food le bah :(
HAHA ! Never say NO to food :D
Reached stadium, train my student from 2pm to 5pm after went to Queenway with Alex.
We ate Katong Laksa and Otha at there ! Super nice! :D
I bought 2 jackets :)
Total cost me $60 plus ! My salary gone like this :(
HAHA! After that went to Lot 1 find my mum, went for 2nd round of shopping :D
I find nothing nice, so intend not to buy anything.
My mum wanna eat MOF ice-cream,
so I ate with her but then my stomach was so full after eating at Queenway :(
After eating ice-cream, cab home with my mum.

I'm sick of chasing people who doesn't know how to appreciate !

No comments: