Monday, June 28, 2010

The day we went out 25/6/2010 :D

Today went out with Ayu mummy and Elf sis (:
At first meet up with Ayu then go smoke awhile then headed to Somerset @313.
Shop and shop and we saw many things that we've aim. HAHAHA !
Next week we gonna chiong, gonna bring $200 plus go shopping !
After shopping at Somerset @313, we went to ION Orchard for shopping.
So many branded stuff ! Freaking expensive ~
I bought Rubi Shoes :D
Ayu mummy bought dress. LOL !
Then we kept shopping and shopping, so we intend to go Far East Plaza for shopping.
Ayu and me are hungry, she introduce me to a halal store damn nice ! :D
LOVE U MUMMY !
After that Alvina sis reached le, we went down to find her.
Smoke and smoke after that we go for 4th round of shopping. LOL !
WOW ! There got so many bags and shirts I've aim ! Same as Ayu too ! :D
Next week, just need to wait for next week !
We gonna chiong and buy everything that we wants !
HEHEHEHE ! End of my post :D

6 more days to go !

No comments: