Tuesday, June 29, 2010






Me, Ayu mummy & Elf sis :D
I JUST LOVE THEM ♥ !

Today having training from 11am to 2.30pm
Meet Indah, Ariel & Hui Xin at CCK then we went for our training.
We are late :X But then we still having training for our up coming tournament.
Play mix double, girls doubles etc..
Very tired :( I really need 12 hours of training for prepare for the up coming tournament.
After training has ended, our players went to Dover coffee shop having our lunch.
Me and Jiazhen eat Cha Shao Fan. LOL !
After that me, Indah sis & Hui Xin went to our Teck Whye Sec School for training.
We played with OM and other teachers too (:
Today really is my fun day !
After training has ended at 6pm plus, me and Hui Xin went to Lot 1 eat.
After that went to walk walk buy stuffs jiu go home already (:
I'm tired, yesterday only slept for 4 hours :(
Shall go rest now, bye ~

Worry never fixes anything.

No comments: