Friday, April 15, 2011

My sleepy eyes :(







Me & Hogan (: *wink*
Hogan & Rouping (:


Rouping & Me

I really should move on now. Is a stupid thinking to cling on to someone who doesn't love me anymore. I guess he changed his heart and his mind were so different from the beginning. Although i still longing for him to be back by my side, i think is just my thoughts. It was just a dream, from the beginning to the end. Never once is truthfully being loved by someone who i really loved so deeply. I'm just like a toy to him. How stupid can i be? Haha.
Life is like this, is either you kena played or you played people.
Maybe is all childish acts. Know how to give people the right advice but then you are repeating the same mistakes as the person. Why? Saying that you won't be like them, in the end you are. Haha. I guess you are contradicting yourself.

Skip everything, today went out with Rouping, Hogan & Kingston.
We went to CSC bukit batok play pool :D Wah Hogan & Kingston so pro sia. Well, I'm not up to the standard yet. LOL. One day we shall see again. *wink* After finished playing pool, both of the twins going for their own plans. While me and Rouping walking around at West Mall to search for jobs :) Going places for interview, so have to just wait for their calls. Hopefully is successful. Meeting Izen at Lot 1, because she wanna eat. Because of we at yew tee, thinking of bus fare very expensive so we went back to rouping's house to get her mum bicycle and cycle to Lot 1. Our journey to Lot 1 got so much jokes man ! Hahahaha ! I was the driver and i long time didn't practice my license to drive people with me. Hahaha damn funny. We almost Lang Ga into people, Rouping's pant was stuck at the seats. Fcuking funny! HAHAHA ! I laughed until my urine wanna come out sia. HAHAHA ! Reached Lot 1, met Izen and accompany her eat and talk cock together. About 9pm I left Lot 1 and went home. Still got time, I went down to car park and jogging alone. So many things in my head, making me so confused and pain.

No comments: