Saturday, April 16, 2011

I never hide.



This morning have a big fight over someone with my god sister Tinghui during midnight. Really sincerely apologize to her as I've made a big mistake. Quarreled for 3 hours and we crying over msn. LOL that's sound so cool isn't it? Hahaha. Yeah her birthday is coming soon this Tuesday ! :D Is gonna be so awesome man !

Yesterday me, Rouping, Andric, Ben, Kai Ting & Arena went to church together. We were late for church LOL. Some more we still met up early worx. Hahahaha ! Damn funny, took the wrong train and because this is the reason that's why we were late for service. Some more I'm wearing wedges sia, hard to walk damn fast as they already chiong like mad for service. LOL. Reached church and prepared to praise and worship the Lord, I'm being holy for temporary. Hahaha ! After church, me and Andric was like damn hungry lah. OMG. Then we went to Marina square to eat subway together with Rouping and Andric. After that we went to slack at Marina square outside mac donald. About 11 plus reached home and I'm like feeling so tired and dizzy because of the segar. Fcuk the segar sia :( My money fly away just like this.

Stop stalking me because whatever related to me doesn't concern about you anymore.
And I'm like never treat you being my bf before, I cried because why am I so stupid to meet you in the first place.

No comments: