Friday, April 29, 2011

Is All Just A Dream.


Time for blogging once again peeps ! :)
Recently keep working now days because I wanna learn lots of money ! :D Last 2 days working at mac donald, i almost being terminated because I din turn up for work about 1 month. LOL ! So went back to work, talking with new crews and have lots of fun at work. During dinner break, I was eating Filet meal for free ! Tata ! My EMC for today. I knock off at 9pm, chit chatting with my china colleagues about his and her life. Ever since we last long chatting was on last 2 years, it have been long long time we din get to chat for so long already. Hahaha ! After our chit chatting conversation, I walking back home from my work place. Need to do some exercising ! Took about 35 mins to reach my home and reported to my PO. Started using computer for long, even I have nothing to do in my computer I can still blindly stare at it for more than a hours. LOL ! Human are weird isn't it? Hahaha.

Well, just to say my life it began to feel more healthy and better each day already after a badly hurt strikes on me. Maybe is my retribution? Or just a bad luck to met him after his broke up? Nah doesn't wanna care so much, life still must goes on without him. Even how hurt I am, barely breathe barely eat, I still must move on without him. Well, life is all I need to survive alone not to live for someone's living. What's for I'm still holding on when he already made his decision to leave me? Hahaha. I can tell you all, all is just a joke or games when being with him. I doesn't have to show how sad I am nor how depressed I am, I love the way I am. That's who i was (: I believe there is no true love nor honest relationship, is all just a game and that's how true my prediction was. Relationship is just a game, e matter of whether you win or lose. Goodbye peeps ! The game starts now ! :) You know what I mean.

No comments: