Sunday, May 01, 2011

Me with mac grilled shirt on :)

This fragrance turns me on ! :)

Wahaaaa ! Now is already May ! I believed there is a lots of May babies at this month ! I fall in May too :) Prepare present for me alright? Hahahaha ! *Joke joke*

Today wake up at 1 plus and met Rouping & Andric at lot 1 about 5.30pm. They were so lateeee ! :( After meeting them up we went to Lot 1 guardian first because Rouping wanna buy Vick inhaler for herself. After that went to buy my adult mrt card because my ITE ezlink card was expired -.- So damn suay and wasted my $12 and inside the card value have $7 wth. Eaten my $5 away ! :( After bought the card, we went to Heerens at town to eat subway eat fresh ! :D LOL. After finished eating, we went to Cineleisure window shopping. We went in to a shop that sell fragrance etc then I smell this fragrance is damn nice lah. LOL. Then I bought it straight, it cost me $20 but is damn worth it because is damn sweet lah. Hahahaha ! After that slacking at scape for awhile and they come to my house. Home sweet home :)

Player never quits (:

No comments: