Friday, June 17, 2011

Even though the day you left me, I still smile all the day.

Shaolin shoes (:

Time flies so fast. Sigh doesn't know what to say at here just doesn't want to let my blog rot. Let's talk about today. Went to Cineleisure to see my Toms shoes. Wow the shoes cost $98 ! LOL. The price seem so nice that my heart almost pump out of my body. Decided not to buy and went back to fourskin to buy it from there only cost of $29 only ! LOL. Cheap uh (: After that went to 313 @Somerset went to Uniqlo to look for my formal clothing because I have an interview on Monday as I need to be more office lady. Hehehe. Can't get what's in my mind can't decide what should I get so I seek for Ben help to help me in my matching of office clothing for me. Went to all sorts of shop can't get any clothes to fit on me. So I shall buy it tmr. (:

Tomorrow is my Holy day ! Going church ! =D

Those tears I sherd in the past as you can just walk out of my life, I hope ur r/s will be tougher and suffering as what I've gone thru because of you. You are just the same as other guy outside treating their girls like a toy, pick up as you need, throw aside as and when you want.
You just treating ur r/s as a joke.

No comments: