Tuesday, March 29, 2011


Went for reporting today alone. I almost late because ytd slept late was smsing my candyfloss. Hahahas ! Wake up and started preparing for reporting at mcys. After reporting went back home and rest while waiting for Cassey to wake up and get prepare. While at home, was eating and using computer all the way until 1 plus. She finally wake up and started preparing, about 2.30pm went to bugis to meet her. Hahahas. Went to play pool at parklane alone with her. Finally I can get to see her face because only today she is on off day. While playing pool, she told me that her boss ask her go back to her workplace and work while another person gonna see her. Then she ask Jun Cong to accompany me -.- LOL. While waiting for him to arrive, we closed pool table and we went to 24 hours kopitiam and eat Tom Yam Ee Mee. It was delicious :D After awhile, he arrived. We left the place and Cassey heading to her workplace then me and JC going Chamber play L4D2. Hahahaha ! It was fun :D After chamber, we heading back home sweet home :))

No comments: