Monday, April 04, 2011

Our first outing ! With Tinghui & MayMay :D

We at Cotton On ! :)

Me & Tinghui sister !

Me & MayMay sister !

The three of us ! :D


Cute boh ? :D











The shorts I'm trying. LOL ! xD



I'm the photographer ! xD










Today went out with Tinghui & MayMay to IMM, because today is my last day of submitting my commission paper. Omg! Today is the most worst torturing day for me & maymay. LOL !
We waited for Tinghui about 2 and half hours at home, we were like Zi Lian-ing at home until we can really bored to death and were feeling so damn sleepy and hungry ~
About 3pm I met them at Lot 1 taxi stand, we cab down to IMM because we are running out of time seriously. After I have submitted my things to my boss, they decided not to go Far East anymore and continued shopping at IMM. Muahahaha ! Yessarr ~ We went to eat Ajisen ! LOL.
I ate my food half way and throw aside as I'm damn freaking full. After we took our lunch, we went to shopping again ! We bought same shirts, shorts and even some girls make up thingy. LOL. I just can't believe that I bought myself a nail polish at face shop and a remover at SaSa. Hahaha ! After that went for shopping for clothing at Cotton On ! Took lots of photos in that shop and the toilet we went to. Hahahaha ! After that we were like leg are so sour and tired, we headed to Mos Burger to play our Monopoly deal ! Tinghui is angry with the orange that MayMay targeted it. LOL ! So damn joke and funny ~ Muahaha !
Photos will be uploading soon :D Enjoy peeps ! xD

No comments: